Educator Position Now Available (February 2022)
Are you interested in spending your days learning and growing alongside children, families and a wonderful team of passionate Educators?
Then come and join our team of highly skilled, passionate, supportive, and innovative professionals committed to providing the best possible education and care for children, families and our community. Aeon Academy is proud to be rated as Exceeding the National Quality Standards.
- Become a permanent/casual part-time Educator as part of a dynamic team achieving the best outcomes for children.
- Be mentored and supported to reach your professional potential
- Act as a core member of the service team and contribute to the service community
Are you who we’ve been looking for? Do you have:
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, organisational, and collaborative skills?
- A talent for providing authentic, experiential, play-based learning opportunities and environments?
- A passion for children’s learning, play, and connection to the natural world, and continuous professional growth?
- Experience or qualifications relevant to childcare? (not essential)
- A current ACT Working with Children Check?
A few perks…
- Generous non-contact planning time
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- A supportive community committed to continuous growth and best practice
Get in Touch
Please introduce yourself and share your CV via email to: